Some Real Creepy Questions |



1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?

    • Yes because it's from my ex-5Science-crazy-classmate. We've been friend for about 4 years if I'm        not mistaken.

2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?

    • Because I'm also 18 years old right now so why not. :)

3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time?

    • I can't remember

4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?

    • I'm often smile to anyone I see.

5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?

    • No because I'm not dating anyone right now and I talk less with other people.

6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?

    • Yes.

7. What exactly are you wearing right now?

    • Grey t-shirt and tracksuit.

8. How often do you listen to music?

    • Most of the time.

9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?

    • Sweats.

10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2016?

      • I think so because I'm about to do something that will change my whole life.

11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?

      • I'm social but antisocial most of the time. 

12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’?

      • Nope.

13. What about ‘R’?

      • Yes.

14. Can you drive a stick shift?

      • Sadly I don't know how to drive.

15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?

      • Depends on how bad they talk about me.

16. Are you going out of town soon?

      • Hmm

17. When was the last time you cried?

      • Few days ago.

18. Have you ever told someone you loved them?

      • Yes. 

19. If you could change your eye color, would you?

      • YES!

20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for?

      • There is.

21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.

      • Too many things to do but not much time T^T

22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?

      • Kinda.

23. Are you dating the last person you talked to?
      • I'M NOT DATING ANYONE.

24. What are you sitting on right now?

      • Floor.

25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you?

      • Yes, my friends :)

26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?

      • Yes, there is even right now still the same person.

27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?

      • My mom.

28. Do you get a lot of colds?

      • Nope.

29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from?

      • I do not understand this question hahaha. My mom bought it from somewhere, I think?

30. Does anyone hate you?

      • I believe there is.

31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room?

      • No -_-

32. Do you like watching scary movies?

      • I hate scary stuff.

33. Do you want your tongue pierced?

      • No T^T

34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?

      • 2015 

35. Did you have a dream last night?
      • I kenot remember.

36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?

      • Few days ago.

37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?

      • Insyaallah, that's my goal.

38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?

      • I don't know, maybe?

39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?

      • This question is harder that my calculus question.

40. Did you have a good day yesterday?

      • Not really.

41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?

      • Nehhh

42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl?

      • Yes

43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?

      • There is.

44. What’s the best part about school?

      • Being around friends and do everything together in school.

45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
      • Ofc I do.

46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?

      • Yes, I've done that before

47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?

      • I've tried but things kinda meant to happen just once.

48. Were you single over the last summer?

      • Yeah

49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?

      • It is totally different.

50. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
      • Doing my assignments

51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?

      • No, I won't have a conversation with people I hate.

52. Are you nice to everyone?
      • Not really.

53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?

      • Sometimes.

54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?

      • I can.

55. Are you good at hiding your feelings?

      • Hem, I'm not telling.

56. Do you think you like someone?

      • I do, right now.

57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’?

      • NO

58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?

      • Boys

59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry?

      • Yes.

60. Do you hate anyone?

      • I do.

61. How’s your heart?

      • Kinda broken.

62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about?

      • There is.

63. Have you ever cried over a guy?

      • Nope.

64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?

      • I don't know.

65. Are your toenails painted pink?

      • Mehhh

66. Will your next kiss be a mistake?

      • Huhuhuhuhu

67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct?
      • It's okay for boys to cry, they have feelings too.

68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?

      • Ahahaha no

69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with?

      • My grandmother.

70. How do you look right now?

      • Ugly.

71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around?

      • Yes.

72. Can you commit to one person?
      • I'll try.

73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
      • Hehehehe yes

74. Have you ever felt replaced?

      • Most of the time.

75. Did you wake up cranky?

      • Always especially when someone disturb me sleeping.

76. Are you a jealous person?

      • I am but I won't tell.

77. Are relationships ever worth it?

      • Depends on how you make your relationship worth.

78. Anyone you’re giving up on?

      • Batch

79. Currently wanting to see anyone?

      • Him

80. Name something you have to do tomorrow?

      • Outing ♥

81. Last person you cried in front of?

      • Komander Afiqah?

82. Is there someone you will never forget?

      • My family

83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you?

      • I think he don't even care.

84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?

      • Non-stop smiling

85. Are you over your past?

      • Haven't

86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?

      • Err hehe

87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?

      • Aigoo this repeated question. Yes yes

88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?

      • Let me think.

89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in?

      • It's my mom haha

90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?

      • I guess no.

91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months?

      • I can't predict the future.

92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael?

      • Nope

93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew?

      • NO

94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going?

      • I haven't been in a relationship for years.

95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March?

      • Happy but emm kinda broken-hearted at the same time

96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?

      • YES ♥

97. Who do you have texts from?

      • Friends?

98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?

      • I'm happy for you and good luck :)

99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?

      • My mom.

100. Who’s in your profile picture with you?

      • Cuzzy

101. Ever kissed under fireworks?

      • NO

102. Has anybody ever given you butterflies?

      • HIM 

Post a Comment

X
Biography


Question: Some Introduction?
Answer: Assalamualaikum, I'm Nurul Nabila Natasya, unofficially 20 years old and you can simply call me Bella. Currently semester 4 university student.
Please do send me question or anything through ASK.FM

Question: Some Interest?
Answer: Kpop, K-drama, K-variety Shows, anime

Question: Some Warning?
Answer: First of all I want to apologize if my blog content annoys any of the readers because I blog random stuff and might mainly about kpop and anime or even song lyrics. And I'm currently an ARMY (BTS fans) so my blog post maybe will have their image on it haha please bear with me juseyoo.

Question: Some Blog Info?
Answer:
Blog Name : Actually α∂αмαитιиє but currently ιѕαиα уαѕнιяσ
Blog Since : March 2011

Template Type : Blogskin
Template By     : Me



X
Heart•Throb

X
Fan Girling Section





Ciel Phantomhive
kuroshitsuji




Gin
Hotarubi no Mori e




Ichijou Raku
Nisekoi




Kirigaya Kazuto
Sword Art Online




Okumura Rin
Ao No Exorcist




Kota Furuya
Kickoff to the Galaxy




Uchiha Sasuke
Naruto




Nice
Hamatora




L Lawliet
Death Note




Sata Kyouya
Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji




Tsuyoshi Naoe
Daily Lives of High School Boys




Usui Takumi
Maid-sama




Yato
Noragami




Yuiga Kakeru
Norn9




Zen Wistalia
Akagami no Shirayukihime
X
Follow

Please do follow ♥




How much longer does the snow have to fall before spring day comes? - Spring Day, BTS

[ ]