' The 50 truths ' #2 |

Dulu kte pernah buat satu entri ' the 50 truths #1 '.
Semuanya perkara-perkara tentang diri kte. Kali ni kte nak buat lagi satu pulak..

1. Single / Taken : I'm taken by my Prince Minho from group SHINee. hehe
2. Girl Bestfriend : Khalida, Ieyna, Sabrina, Fyza, Jiha ..
3. Boy Bestfriend : Mierul, Banesh, Amir, Khuzai, Is ..
4. Nickname : Pink, Tasya, Along ..
5. Favorite Drink : Teh 'O' Ais Limau
6. Favourite Food : Nasi Pattaya ..
7. Last Person I Texted : Khalida ..
8. Last Person Who Made Me Smile :
9. Do I Have Mental Problems : haha. noo la
10. Something I Cant Live Without : Phone ..

11. Last Person I Called : My aunt ..
12. Am I In Love : Yeahh, with my Prince Minho. hehe
13. Last Thing I Ate : Bread ..
14. Who Did I Last Say I Love You To : My Girl-friend ..
15. Birthday : 15 march 1997
16. Cutest Boy That I like : No one else than Minho. haha
17. Cutest Girl that I like : Why should I like girl ?
19. Person I love : My parent and SHINee ..
20. Person I Hate : Currently hate no one..

21. Last Text Said : Byee. to Khalida
22. Super Best friend : Khalida and Ieyna ..
23. Believe In God : Of course ..
24. Would I Take My Ex Back : Ngehh. No comment ..
25 Someone I Miss : Boon Ying Thien - my primary school teacher. =)
26. Who Was My Last crush : Someone ..
27. How Many Kids I Want :  ahaha, awkward question .. I have no idea ..
28. Ever Getting Married : I'm still 15 larr ..
29. Last Person That Made Me Laugh : Banesh. =)
30. Favorite Song : Ring Ding Dong - SHINee ..

31. Ex You Want Back : No one ..
32. Current Crush : Do I have crush ? IDK ..
33. Is This Year The Best Year Of Your Life : I think 2009 is better ..
34. Do You Play The Wii ? : No ..
35. Do You Like Malay Food ? : Of course la. I'm malay maa ..
36. How Old Are You ? : 15 y/o (2012)
37. Would You Go Back In Time If You Were Giving The Chance : Absolutely ..
38. Do You Regret Anything From Your Past : Erm, yahh ..
39. Have Any Piercings : No ..
40. Want Anymore :No ..

41. Is Cheating Ever Okay : Nope ..
42. Do You Believe In True Love : Maybe ..
43. Do You Have An Attitude : Maybe ..
44. What Is Your Real Name : Nurul Nabila Natasya Binti Abu Bakar ..
45. Ever Made Out In The Bathroom : No ..
46. Are You Scared Of Spiders :  hehe, yess ..
47. Do You Type Fast :  Not to fast, Not to slow ..
48. Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart :  err, yes ..
49. Would You Live With Someone Without Marrying Them : No, why should I do that ..
50. How Many Times U Have Couples Before ? : 2 ?



Blogger Amira Zainal said on Saturday, December 08, 2012 9:48:00 pm  

hooyehh, RING DING DONG :) Lots Of SHINee :D

Post a Comment

X
Biography


Question: Some Introduction?
Answer: Assalamualaikum, I'm Nurul Nabila Natasya, unofficially 20 years old and you can simply call me Bella. Currently semester 4 university student.
Please do send me question or anything through ASK.FM

Question: Some Interest?
Answer: Kpop, K-drama, K-variety Shows, anime

Question: Some Warning?
Answer: First of all I want to apologize if my blog content annoys any of the readers because I blog random stuff and might mainly about kpop and anime or even song lyrics. And I'm currently an ARMY (BTS fans) so my blog post maybe will have their image on it haha please bear with me juseyoo.

Question: Some Blog Info?
Answer:
Blog Name : Actually α∂αмαитιиє but currently ιѕαиα уαѕнιяσ
Blog Since : March 2011

Template Type : Blogskin
Template By     : Me



X
Heart•Throb

X
Fan Girling Section





Ciel Phantomhive
kuroshitsuji




Gin
Hotarubi no Mori e




Ichijou Raku
Nisekoi




Kirigaya Kazuto
Sword Art Online




Okumura Rin
Ao No Exorcist




Kota Furuya
Kickoff to the Galaxy




Uchiha Sasuke
Naruto




Nice
Hamatora




L Lawliet
Death Note




Sata Kyouya
Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji




Tsuyoshi Naoe
Daily Lives of High School Boys




Usui Takumi
Maid-sama




Yato
Noragami




Yuiga Kakeru
Norn9




Zen Wistalia
Akagami no Shirayukihime
X
Follow

Please do follow ♥




How much longer does the snow have to fall before spring day comes? - Spring Day, BTS

[ ]